This is a wiki for the 2011 IPR Course:
- IPR 2011 WebPage - The course webpage contains information about the class, PDFs of slides from previous lectures and reading material.
Project 3 Demo Videos
- Isla Sorna: end of their demo after they got the fruit
- JIG & LOLCODE: Annoyingly this is too big for this website, so it's download only at Rapidshare now. Anyway, this is a long video of J.I.G. and briefly of LOLCODE (at the end of their demo).
- LOLCODE: Saul Reynolds-Haertle, Jason Tilley, Karthik Narayan, Jun Hyuk Yim
- Snowpocalypse: Andres Guzman, Travis Hint, Greg Mitchell, Michael Riley
- Pill Dickle: Arjun Menon, Chris Julian, Fei Tie, Mebaa Kidane
- Team Rocket: Jackson Walsh, Nate Tinkler, Grant Saunders, Joseph Rogers
- I herd u leik rovioz: Ankit Shankar, Aurel Lazar, Cesar Flores, Elisabeth Hutzel
- Cyber Terrorism: Aaron Clarke, Bryan Ake, James Donald
- J.I.G.: Jinghui Wang, Irfan Somani, Gaurav Mathur, Mudit Manu Paliwal
Contacts & Groups
- Student Contact - This is the contact info for students in the class. If your info is not listed, please add it.
- ROVIO - Information and tips on using the Rovio.
- PLEO - Questions and help on using the Pleo.
- OpenCV - Premier Free Vision Library
- Eigen - For Perception & Normal Linear Algebra
- MiGIO - Page with C++ starter code for robot control and vision
- Eigen - Example for using the Eigen library.
- OpenCV Demo Code - Demo code for perception.
- cvBlobsLib v6.1 Modified by your TA to work with OpenCV 2.2 + Visual Studio 2010
- Blob Instructions